Friday, March 02, 2007

A quick update on what's happening. My friend has had another disappointment. The new potential donor's blood did not match and he is out of the picture. Right now, there isn't anyone else who has stepped up. So I am still planning on going back to my transplant team in another two or three months to see if they will reconsider me.

I must admit that I slacked off from the exercise program for a short while - I was out-of-town for two weeks and then back and then gone again for a week. So I am now back on the exercise track, and am trying to get back to the water guzzling. My nutrition has been OK, and I am maintaining the 7-8 pound weight loss.

I go in next week to have a blood panel done, and we'll see if the slightly elevated uric acid level was a result of the heavy exercise that I did, or if it shows up again. I'll let you know when the result comes in to my doc a week or so after the draw...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home