Sunday, January 07, 2007

A quick update - I spoke briefly with my Care Coordinator on Friday afternoon, and she told me that she would not get the results of my Wednesday the 3rd testing until sometime later in this coming week. In the meantime, I will go up to UCSF for the endoscopy (because I have a history of heartburn) on Tuesday, the 9th.

I forgot to tell you that my Kidney Donors Rock tee shirt was a big hit there at the UCSF Kidney Transplant Center, and especially across the street at the Hospital where I had the exercise treadmill testing done.... You can check it out by clicking the Link at the top of the menu on the right.... I wear it to the gym every day when I do the treadmill. What better place to recruit healthy kidney donors than at the gym?

I did two and a half walking miles at 3.7 to 4 mph at at 2.5 to 3.5 incline last evening....

1 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Blogger Ladi Dadi said...

I just wanted to say 'hi' to you. I donated my trusty left kidney to my mom this past June. What you're doing is scary, exciting and wonderful. All at the same time!

If you (or any of your family) have any questions, feel free to contact me at ladi.dadi@gmail.com

Good luck with everything!

Victoria

 

Post a Comment

<< Home